Thank you for visiting Fireplace Distributors of Nevada – we’re glad you stopped by!
Whether you’re new to the world of stoves and fireplaces or you’re looking to replace an existing unit, we are confident we can help you find the right product to fit your needs. With major brands such as Lopi, Harman, Fire Xtrordinair, and Heatilator, there is no shortage of choices for both indoor and outdoor fireplaces.
Things to consider when choosing a stove or fireplace:
- What is the square footage that needs to be heated?
- Will the fireplace be for decorative or heating purposes?
- Do you want a modern or traditional look?
- Gas or wood stove/fireplace?
- Will this be a stand-alone unit or an insert for an existing brick fireplace?
Fireplace or Insert?
- If you’re building a new space from scratch or adding a fire to a space that’s never had a fire before, choose a fireplace.
- If you’re remodeling and want to modify an existing metal or masonry fireplace to improve its efficiency and/or update its appearance, choose an insert.
Gas, Wood, Pellet or Electric?
Which fuel should I use? How big should the fire be? Which style looks best? These are common questions that occur when shopping for stoves and fireplaces. Each fuel source has its advantages:
- Most convenient fuel to use
- Independent of electricity – heats during power outages
- Cleanest burning of all fuels
- Operates with the touch of a button
- Real flame with minimal effort
- Natural, renewable, environmentally friendly
- Safe, recycled wood waste
- Pellets are easy to use
- Pellets are convenient to store
- Heat source that’s independent of local utilities
- Sight, sound, and smell of a real fire
- Natural, renewable resource
- An easy-to-implement, reasonably priced solution
- Plug and play ambiance; heat is optional
- Primary concern is ambiance
Ready to take the next step? Please contact one of our Sales Specialists today for a consultation. Better yet, stop in and visit our showroom floor. We’d love to show you a variety of fireplaces on display and have the opportunity to work with you one-on-one!